[pnpgm] Game Update #150 - File #1118 - Vily Speaks

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Tue Oct 13 06:59:43 CEST 2020

    Character Name   Type       Player        Sex           Notes
..Arawn...........Druid...John.Haight........Ma..Alfar/Backup Navigator
..Dorhak..........Warrior.Kevin.Newark.......Ma..Captain/Leader/Dwarf
..Fremea..........Sidh....Tobie.Bonahoom.....Fe..Faerry/Archer/Magician
..Kiet............Acrobat.David.Sanders......Ma..Human/Magician
..Mournath........Sailor..Gibert.Isla........Ma..Human/Navigator
..Pyandalgor......Hunter..Panthera...........Ma..Human/Hunter
..Raddok..........Miner...Bess.Hadley........Ma..Human/Miner
..Tsia.Phan.......Thief...Don.Ker............Fe..Human/Thief
..Unali...........Ninja...Wout.Broere........Fe..Human/Dagger Maiden
..Upus............Warrior.Gerald.Ford........Ma..Normal/Barbarian Warrior
..Kimis...........Warrior.NPC................Fe..Normal/Diumgi Companion
..Z'leyra.........Healer..Alex Koponen.......Fe..Human/Shaman/1st Mate
..Barbosa.........Warrior.Npc................Ma..Dwarf/Outcast
..Bes (3).........Warrior.npc................Mo..Bes..............

         Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

         Game Update #150 sequence (file #1118)

            From Kiet: [Re: Actions[
                 Kiet is take aback by the wrath
of the vily.  Why is she blaming

                 If Kiet gets a chance, and the
Vily permits, Kiet volunteers to get information
out of any enemy that yet lives, though he
doesn’t really know just yet if any did
survive.  He will stop the Earth Strength spell
as soon as he is fully healed, then ask around to
the others and offer the dagger to heal them,
letting them know how to use it and not to hinder the vibrations.

                  OOC. Kiet needs more time to
work on his magic.  I can’t wait for the next IBT.
            GM: Ack. Good role play.

            From Bess: [Re: Mournath's tribute]
                 Hear, hear! To Mournath!
            GM: Ack. Hope you guys liked it. My
dwarf staff refused to spell check it for me.  So
typos and all.  They wanted a tribute for the Bes
guard.  I said no. Good news Gilbert has said he
wants back in asap.  So working on a new pc for him.