[pnpgm] Pyan's discovery

Hsingai Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 8 06:17:13 CET 2020

(I can't remember the layout so switch back to side or what ever)Pyan comes back from his little excursion and waits four Dorhakto be free then tells him found a pit where food scraps have been buries and latrine.
  and tracks he found. pointing out the one set of tracks that seem heavy more worn in than others. From the silo NW and NW of the stairs down it leads to a tree.
He speeks of the broken bushes and limbs and the tree with subtle signs of climbing.
He mentions  the faint signs of holes that may have been where stakes where.
Pyan offers his oppins that it was use to hung food out of reach of animals

--- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.