[pnpgm] Update #128

d kerr megumimika at gmail.com
Fri May 22 03:33:58 CEST 2020

Tsia watches Framea as they wait at the gate and tilts her head curiously,
"What is it like?" she muses "to fly with such a small body?  Is it hard?"
she holds out her hands imploringly, "I do not mean insult," she offers
quickly.  Trying to get her face to soften from it's normal glare and
scowl.

"I have longed to be able to fly, it might have helped me escape from my
family, but I had not known of any such as yourself, then again, I do not
know if they would have helped," she gives a grimace.