[pnpgm] Game Update #127 - File #963 - Gaint Combat phase 3

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Tue May 12 22:52:17 CEST 2020

    Character Name   Type       Player        Sex           Notes
..Arawn...........Druid...John.Haight........Ma..Alfar/Backup Navigator
..Dorhak..........Warrior.Kevin.Newark.......Ma..Captain/Leader/Dwarf
..Fremea..........Sidh....Tobie.Bonahoom.....Fe..Faerry/Archer/Magician
..Gnorf...........Npc........................MA..Dwarf/Normal..Fighter
..Kiet............Acrobat.David.Sanders......Me..Human/Magician
..Mournath........Sailor..Gibert.Isla........Ma..Human/Navigator
..Pyandalgor......Hunter..Panthera...........Ma..Human/Hunter
..Raddok..........Miner...Bess.Hadley........Ma..Human/Miner
..Tsia.Phan.......Thief...Don.Ker............Fe..Human/Thief
..Unali...........Ninja...Wout.Broere........Fe..Human/Dagger Maiden
..Z'leyra.........Healer..Alex Koponen.......Fe..Human/Shaman/1st Mate
..Barbosa.........Warrior.Npc................Ma..Dwarf/Outcast
2 Horses for pack animals

         Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

         Game Update #127 sequence (file #963)

            From Z'leyra: [Re: Actions]
                 After casting the spell Z'leyra
will attempt to break the giant's ankle with her
staff while fighting defensively.
            GM: Ack. Staff vs bone size of a human torso hmm.

            From Kiet: [Re: Actions]
                 Kiet will use his tulwar one
more time then try a ring the phase after.
Achilles’ tendon cut attempt with the tulwar,
main body of giant with ring fire.
            GM: Ack.