[pnpgm] Update #120 - Raddok

Bessie Hadley eleabess at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 26 18:08:27 CET 2020

[Nothing new to add to this post - Raddok's possible responses already posted from #118 & #119 updates. Personally, I am doing well at home in my senior apartment & hope my neighbors here are doing the same. My family also seem to be okay, my aunt & her husband & my uncle & his wife (they're in their 80's). I sincerely pray that you are all likewise doing well. Hugs to Scott & his family on continuing to adjust to their loss. I will post on discord, too - this is for those not there.]

Bess L. Hadley