[pnpgm] Sitrep

Hsingai Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 8 02:34:46 CET 2020

To distracted us from worrying about the situation we can do nothing about anyone know what word "Sitrep" or 'siitrep' is supposed to be? Situation Report?
--- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.