[pnpgm] Dorhak

Dorhak Red Wall dorhak at comcast.net
Sun Jun 28 20:19:51 CEST 2020

"yes, I would like to see the security arrangements before we leave" he says to Crix.  Thinking to himself, it might give the others a chance to dig thru the supplies.  And maybe give Fremea a chance to look around.  Just in case.  He looks over to her and says in Marentian "please be back in time."

assuming vault arrangements are adequate, the Dwarf says "we'll leave the Book here."

dorhak decides to get back pack, food, water, a few bags, and will carry a short handled shovel tied to the pack.  Raddok or Barbosa can carry the pick.