[pnpgm] Game Update #134 - File #1022 - Court Betrayal

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Sun Jun 28 06:24:53 CEST 2020

    Character Name   Type       Player        Sex           Notes
..Arawn...........Druid...John.Haight........Ma..Alfar/Backup Navigator
..Dorhak..........Warrior.Kevin.Newark.......Ma..Captain/Leader/Dwarf
..Fremea..........Sidh....Tobie.Bonahoom.....Fe..Faerry/Archer/Magician
..Kiet............Acrobat.David.Sanders......Me..Human/Magician
..Mournath........Sailor..Gibert.Isla........Ma..Human/Navigator
..Pyandalgor......Hunter..Panthera...........Ma..Human/Hunter
..Raddok..........Miner...Bess.Hadley........Ma..Human/Miner
..Tsia.Phan.......Thief...Don.Ker............Fe..Human/Thief
..Unali...........Ninja...Wout.Broere........Fe..Human/Dagger Maiden
..Upus............Warrior.Gerald.Ford........Ma..Normal/Barbarian Warrior
..Z'leyra.........Healer..Alex Koponen.......Fe..Human/Shaman/1st Mate
..Barbosa.........Warrior.Npc................Ma..Dwarf/Outcast

         Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

         Game Update #134 sequence (file #1022)

            From Raddok: [Re: Actions]
                 Raddok was a bit embarrassed about forgetting his role as

                 [reminder: MEL7/EL3/MDV10;
Protection vs Chaos; duration 8 turns (96
seconds); range 15’; roll mod. +5 to the enemy (Chaos), use 1x/day]
up.
            GM: Ack. I figured you were helping to translate always.