[pnpgm] Delays..

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Thu Jun 25 06:49:05 CEST 2020

Had hoped to start yesterday at set time.  But that did notwork out
and started 2 hours late.
Then limited time.
Today I had errands and stuff to do even after warning staff of such.
So ran out of time.

Saturday got a thing right after work so unsure if cna finish it.
So may be delayed till next tue/wed.
Probably Wed as got docs tue.

If only had started early would've been finsihed yesterday.
But alas new posts came in today.
so a bit more delay which is fine!

Heard from al but Tsia and Pyan.
Mournath I've got a email or two from him and hope he'll jump back in.

IF I get free time Fri or sat will try to finish.
So far I'm 90% done so very close.  9 pages already normally 5 . :)

So stay tuned...

On a side note.  It seems some still are worried about use of magic.
I care less if you cast 1 spell a month or 3 million a day. That's
your right and free will.
As the decades go I have balanced things.
So if you guy sdo X then bad guys will do Y to balance it ni power levels.
I've talked about Fame a bit kin to Richards Notoriety system in site book.
It was around mid '80s so a good 15 years before adventure #1.
I use this in many games scifi like Star Wars to Stormbringer to Cyberpunk.
In games with gods its fame to them else its fame to the wide world.
Cyberpunk it'd be fame to criminal organizations or law enforcement.
To Star Wars its the Sith tracking yo down as a JEdi.
For pnp its maigc, skill and acton use.  NOT just magic.  IF you go
around casting healing to every erpson you see then yoru fame grows
to the gods of heaing and law.  IF you go around killing every
gambler you see by magic then Chaos death gods will notice over time.
Its just logic.

So as GM I care less if you enchant or make toy magicla rings all day
or become the leading husbander in world that's your choice.
But cause has effects.
The Thaliba Avatar some of you met last adventure (or was it 2 ago?)
is one such consequence.
This is NOT to censor magic or your actions.
Its to add realism.

Hope this explains that once again.
Night !