[pnpgm] Kiet's actions

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Mon Jun 22 21:08:05 CEST 2020

"I’m in.  Like Dorhak says, we could use the good will but we still have to watch out for a knife in our backs."

To the red skinned ones, Kiet says in Dwarf Elder "We have magic to help us and you communicate.  That will help much."

"We will need to deal with light, food and water issues.  We might also want to bring along a few mining tools, especially a pickaxe and shovel.  Gods!  So many ways this can go wrong, but I don’t see any options."

"I think we need to do some shopping."

Kiet wishes he had brought that gargoyle sword with him...Dorhak’s warnings about demons has him worried.

"What other common dangers might we encounter?"

Sent from my iPad