[pnpgm] Game Update #133

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Mon Jun 22 19:44:17 CEST 2020

   Arawn offered Crix a smile as the besamar stepped away to allow the party to mull over his proposal. As the door closed he looked back to the group, giving Opus and Kimis a warm look before addressing the gathering.

​
   "I'm in, of course. I too believe we were brought here for a reason and they've been kind and are in need of help."​

   Turning to look at Dorhak he added,​

   "Try not to judge them too harshly for keeping this secret, Dorhak. If the Lemasans or other hostile kingdoms found out they're bereft of leadership this peaceful land might find itself under siege. And this fortress might still be a safe place for the tome. Remember, the king left its protective walls to delve into the caves. But when we save him you should speak to him about the security to see if his answers will meet your expectations. If not, then we can look elsewhere."​
​

   When Raddok and Z'leyra replied to Dorhak's concerns regarding demons in the depths Arawn couldn't help but smile, the dwarf seeming to have forgotten that the alfar was a capable druid.​

   "I do not know which forces you fear exactly but for there are many dangers that lie underground. But I am trained in the rites of the priesthood, a druid. My abilities should hopefully prove sufficient," he informed the dwarf.

   OOC:   If Z'leyra agrees to loan the necklace to Fremea Arawn will translate her desire to use it to Opus and Kimis, hoping that the pair will be able to successfully learn Marentian (or whatever Fremea has in mind)