[pnpgm] Game Update #133 - File #1001 - Quest discussoion

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 21 18:30:42 CEST 2020

Fremea has no idea what demons, at least for these dwarfs, are. Hopefully her magics can help against them and she will have her weapons back, well her bow at least. She already made it clear that she would help, though it seems some of her own group are asleep. "Dorhak, since this is your kin or at least side kin, I will trust your judgement on what to do. My abilities are ready as always to help."

Then the large, red eyed human looks at her, at her own level none the less. What the hell is this? She starts speaking to her in a weird tongue. Fremea just stares, not sure what was just said, though it seems the woman didn't want anyone to hear it. Then she speaks in that tongue that the dwarfs keep using, again so annoying. Maybe she should start saying everything in Sidh or even a completely different language, just to make everyone get annoyed. Fremea just shakes her head and shrugs. Then finally Raddok translates it and now Fremea is even more confused.

Using Marentian, "Watch you? What? I don't know who or even what you are. Stop staring at me and we don't have a problem." She waits for Raddok to translate. Looking over a Z, "Can I use that necklace to learn her language real quick, this is going to be annoying otherwise."