[pnpgm] Game Update #131 - File #991 - A lecture and a plea

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Sun Jun 7 06:13:59 CEST 2020

    Character Name   Type       Player        Sex           Notes
..Arawn...........Druid...John.Haight........Ma..Alfar/Backup Navigator
..Dorhak..........Warrior.Kevin.Newark.......Ma..Captain/Leader/Dwarf
..Fremea..........Sidh....Tobie.Bonahoom.....Fe..Faerry/Archer/Magician
..Kiet............Acrobat.David.Sanders......Me..Human/Magician
..Mournath........Sailor..Gibert.Isla........Ma..Human/Navigator
..Pyandalgor......Hunter..Panthera...........Ma..Human/Hunter
..Raddok..........Miner...Bess.Hadley........Ma..Human/Miner
..Tsia.Phan.......Thief...Don.Ker............Fe..Human/Thief
..Unali...........Ninja...Wout.Broere........Fe..Human/Dagger Maiden
..Z'leyra.........Healer..Alex Koponen.......Fe..Human/Shaman/1st Mate
..Barbosa.........Warrior.Npc................Ma..Dwarf/Outcast

         Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

         Game Update #131 sequence (file #991)

            From Fremea: [Re: Actions]
                 <i don't think Scott say this
email, so making sure he gets it>

                 Fremea looks intrigued by this
comment. "Learn to fly?" Fremea

            GM: Ack.

            From Arawn: [Re: Actions]
                 [Time:  12:48 pm]

                 Overhearing Crix mention
'Marob', the wizard, Arawn's eyes narrowed

                 [Time:  1:12 pm]?

                 When Upus and Kimis enter the
banquet room Arawn smiled and gave

            GM: Ack.