[pnpgm] Game Update #130

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Wed Jun 3 00:26:28 CEST 2020

[Time:  12:48 pm]
​
   Overhearing Crix mention 'Marob', the wizard, Arawn's eyes narrowed in thought. Studying the system he turned to Crix and asked, "This man, Marob, by any chance is his name Ki'ama Marob? If so I believe my companions and your people both know the wizard and would love to hear the story of his time here. Do your folk still have close ties with him?"​
​
​
[Time:  1:12 pm]​
​
   When Upus and Kimis enter the banquet room Arawn smiled and gave a friendly nod to both. He wondered at their appearance, as to what type of beings they might be, but was careful not to allow his interest to show. When the pair moved past he whispered to Crix, "What are the Diumag like?"