[pnpgm] Game Update #139 - File #1048 - Venture into Lower World

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 30 11:09:18 CEST 2020

Fremea looks over the red head, her eyes changing from caution to understanding, "I am not sure what hill, as I was captive in the royal court, but I do understand being enslaved to be someone else's tool. Even my own people kept me from being with my family. I made sure I got them back." Smiles genuinely at the memory of her parents and the even the kids.

After coming out from the cave/meeting hall/whatever, and the king says they had found caves in a specific direction, she looked at Pyan, looked at Dorhak and shook her head. "Pyan, stay with Dorhak, I am going to scout instead, we need to know more fast as the time shift here could really cause another problem like last time." She flies up, just as the cave is heard to be collapsed. She stops and overhears the king talk about the sacrifice. Such a waste, we could probably have done that without anyone dying, she just shrugs sadly. "Sorry Dorhak, this time you need to stick together and go to the caves." She flies off to scout the area ahead.