[pnpgm] Game Update #137

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Wed Jul 22 22:07:55 CEST 2020

   "Interesting," Arawn said, slightly interrupting the conversation taking place around him. There was a mixed look on his face, both wistful and concerned, as he eyed the surroundings.

   "It would appear that we've crossed through a portal into the Lower World, home to many Elder and Sidh creatures. Tread carefully. This realm is not friendly to mortals."

   Glancing back down the passage Arawn added, "That was a very unusual portal though I might be able to open it for our return. But that's assuming it's not a one-way portal, rare though that might be."

OOC:   I'll have Arawn skip warning the party about aging so as to not overlap with Z'leyra's post. Just wanted to put something up to give  Z'leyra justification for warning the party about the Lower Realm.

[When Z'leyra asks - "Anything likely to disrupt or prevent spellcasting here?" ]

   "Right now none of us are able to cast spells unless it's done innately. And resting long enough to allow you to cast spells again could throw us weeks or months into the future upon returning to the Middle World.
    But if you're asking about magical items, that might depend on the exact realm."

   OOC:   Scott, would Arawn know if the Lower Realms disrupt or prevent certain magics?