[pnpgm] (no subject)

Gerald Ford biggthree at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 12:03:29 CEST 2020

Opus looks confused and whispers to Kimis something . The all of sudden he
Squats down in a cross legged position. He focuses and concentrates for a
few minutes while she massages his head slowly and all the while with his
eyes close he smiles. Then all of sudden he gets up and speaks.

“Ahh lol just like me auntie shaman did to calm me when when I was a
younger man.”

In comical way maybe he points to Z’leyra can you use the rope to tie some
one like a tether and then pull us back through the portal by retuning back
to the portal and throwing the rope back to us. Since she would be spawned
to my Home world with some spell this may work. Perhaps some how tether the
rope before the spell to another and keep a Rope link”

Upus laughs at this odd idea that just came to him  he continues to say  “Well
if this will not work maybe If I stay here long enough me Chief will die of
old age ?”

Kimis “laughs out loud”

 “When me Chief dies of old age good life for my self.

 In a change of emotion he switches to a more  serious mood while
continuing to speak more direct,

  “Speaking of me Chief these demons that dwell here would  they have
reason to trap us and the others that came first. What is the reason for
the portal. Is this ancient magic portal tied to those demons that dwell
here or other that do in these  low places. I don’t want to be demon
food!!!”

He hugs Kimis she smiles and pats his head.
She says, “I love you.”.

He smiles and responds, back   “I know!”.
--
Thank You
Gerald Ford