[pnpgm] time

Alex Koponen alexkoponen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 04:39:58 CEST 2020

Z'leyra frowns and announces "I had planned to study and prepare before any
trip into the Lower World. One thing we should beware of is that time
passes differently and upon getting back to the Middle World time tends to
have passed much faster and it catches up with one upon the return. Many
have stayed long enough in the Lower World to suddenly die from old age
when they return to the Middle World. So we should get back soon,
preferably very soon.
  Supposedly there are ways to protect against this aging. I do have some
insight into Time Powers and *might* be able to protect against this aging
by use of a spell."
  She looks at the Fae and asks "Anything likely to disrupt or prevent
spellcasting here?"

[She knows the theory of how to return herself to the Middle World via
spell, but doesn't have the skill to take anyone with her.]