[pnpgm] Update # 134

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Wed Jul 8 22:10:37 CEST 2020

   Arawn gave Opus an encouraging look when the red-skinned mortal discussed his aunt and hope of growing in a spiritual manner.

   "You're likely smarter than you give yourself credit for," the druid said encouragingly. "And whenever you're ready to tread the spritual path I'm sure that several among will be happy to help you, myself included.
   And your skills will prove very handy indeed. And I'm sorry to hear about your horse. But hopefully it lives. When this mission is done perhaps I can help you check in on it."

   Familiar with magical entrancement Arawn watched with a discerning eye as Opus reacted to Kimis's finger-snaps. He sensed that it was a means to keep some sort of rage or trauma in check but knew now was not the time to address it. For now he could only hope that Kimis would be able to keep him under control in case some danger on the mission triggered his issues. But when all was done he hoped to delve further into the situation and hopefully help the man heal his mental and spiritual wounds.