[pnpgm] Game Update #134

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Wed Jul 8 22:09:45 CEST 2020

   "Well, it looks like we might have a problem," Arawn said rather matter of factly. "Z'leyra's spell interacted rather poorly with the kril's defenses. It backfired and it seems to have drained all castable magical energy from everyone present. Magical items and innate abilities seem intact but for the time being we'll be limited on magic-use.
   I had hoped to divine information regarding the king as well as Raddok's concern but I fear any delay. I get the uneasy sense that time is of the essence."