[pnpgm] Game Update #111- File #838 - A compromise given

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Wed Jan 15 20:32:08 CET 2020

    Character Name   Type       Player        Sex           Notes
..Arawn...........Druid...John.Haight........Ma..Alfar/Backup Navigator
..Dorhak..........Warrior.Kevin.Newark.......Ma..Captain/Leader/Dwarf
..Fremea..........Sidh....Tobie.Bonahoom.....Fe..Faerry/Archer/Magician
..Kiet............Acrobat.David.Sanders......Me..Human/Magician
..Mournath........Sailor..Gibert.Isla........Ma..Human/Navigator
..Pyandalgor......Hunter..Panthera...........Ma..Human/Hunter
..Raddok..........Miner...Bess Hadley........Ma..Human/Miner
..Unali...........Ninja...Wout.Broere........Fe..Human/Dagger Maiden
..Z'leyra.........Healer..Alex Koponen.......Fe..Human/Shaman/1st Mate
..Barbosa.........Warrior.Npc................Ma..Dwarf/Outcast

         Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

         Game Update #111 sequence (file #838)

            From Pyan: [Re: Actions]
                 I'm beting horses don't know the
diffrence between snakes and snake headed gorillas
            GM: Ack. Very good point.  To me most
game horses are experienced to know snakes.  If
they are just sit on farm all day no.  But if
they travel then yes. They know the signs.  Experience.

            From Pyan: [Re: Actions]
                 Pyan is betting that that horses
don't know the difference to and will say
something about it.  I'm a bit mentaly exhasted
from having some truble programing.  Scott make something some. :P
FYI:https://github.com/DrAlta/PBC/blob/master/HowCanYouPayMana.py
is
<https://github.com/DrAlta/PBC/blob/master/HowCanYouPayMana.py%C3%82%C2%A0is>
what I've been working on the bast 4 days.
ended up writing a script to write the program for me.
            GM: Ack. Looks like fun project.  I
miss coding at home. :< Barely have time to do
pbem much less coding. Good luck!

            From Raddok: [Re: Actions]
                 [OOC: If this doesn't fit,
remove it, or any parts - condense it - lol. But I felt...]...

                 Raddok has about reached the
limit of his ability to be passive

                 [I know this is a lot of
monologue, so shorten or interrupt it if
necessary to fit the story (sigh – lol)]

                 {Happy 2020, everyone!]
            GM: Ack. No! That was great role
playing.  That is exactly what we need. You did a great job.

            From Z'leyra: [Re: Actions]
                 After looking around per
Rakkok's request, Z'leyra will go to guard the
entrance. She switches to sword and shield and if
fighting starts will initially be defensive in her fighting.
            GM: Ack.

            From Bess: [Re: Actions]
                 [OOC: After you read all that I
wrote in the update I just sent, one or more of
your characters might naturally interrupt or
silence Raddok's outburst. If you do so, with
GM's agreement, my nose will NOT be out of joint
- lol. I understand - he just has to try to defend his friends. ;)]
            GM: Ack. No worries.  Never doubt yourself.