[pnpgm] Non game related chit chat

Hsingai Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 11 19:54:31 CET 2020

Hello everyone.If I remember Scott encourages to have a life and is OK with non game related discussions.
As I think I've mention I've battled with depression since my mid teens and now that I can't work I feel like a useless burden on society.  I feel like I'm doing something positive I'm commissioning CopyLeft art. I have a 3D modeler making avatar for the MMORPG He's doing the basic morphs for fat, skinny, muscular (like SL's customization) and the first two species(It's an antro animal or 'Furry' game) for an initial $1000 then $21 month He's rate is $13/hour and he will be doing new species when I get him paid off so He'll have steady income for the foreseeable future.
I'm also commissioning illustrations as Xmas presents for my Fiancee since I;m hopeless at choosing gifts and it;s no help asking her what she wants even thou she makes me tell her what to get me. :P
Here's what I got her in 2018(Warning Topless women) https://inkbunny.net/s/1949318
Next year I'm getting her some NSFW that are a continuation of that story. If you guys are comfortable talking about erotica and interested I'm not shy about it but realize it's not everyone's Cuppa. I think for Xmas 2021 I'll get a big group pic of all the chars I've used in stories I've written for her.
I use to draw myself but my mom threw out the HardDrive with all my artwork on it. I just have what was in my outbox from sending it to me Fiancee. I'm learning Blender so I can get back into arting, I don't have a 2D imagination so perspective is extremely hard for me.
I did a rough mockup of it. It needs perspective correction but it has the basic layout and poses:https://mega.nz/#!8hxkXQYJ!UFS26Bo-J5B9Eyhw9Y3sapJEaoKxOLFVSn-MBbTnkyg
 Alta, Twadi, Danja, and Nemka's refs can be found at http://www.furaffinity.net/user/draltaica/
I would like to include the showers and cabana in the background but don't know how to do it. Also need to work on their outfits. Alta would go nude, Twadi has a bathing suit, Noma and Danja could use their normal attire, Melon just wears her necklace. I think Ragonie could just wear a basic pair of swim shorts, I think Judora should wear something like swimsuit.webp or Swimsuit1.jpg. Nemka could wear something like Swimsuit2.jpg .
Here's an SFW example of a story I wrote: Addventure 01 by DrAlta < Submission | Inkbunny, the Furry Art CommunityIt's the start of my ADDventure series which I weave D&D modules into a larger story.
Anyways, Thanks for your time,Alta

--- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.