[pnpgm] Game Update #110

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Sat Jan 4 23:22:37 CET 2020

   "Personally, I'd like to get to know the besamer and this land. The portal must have connected here for some reason we've yet to understand, something I think it wise to discover as well. I'm comfortable disarming myself and accompanying them. After all, with our without weapons, this group is quite capable of taking care of itself," Arawn whispered to Dorhak while Raddok called out and Borgen explored the cave. "I think it a good idea to gain their respect and possible friendship. And if things go south it's not like I can't whisk us all away from here.
   Just remember, we're very far from home. Possibly beyond my limits to teleport us. So it might be best for us to work with the besamer to find a safe way home."