[pnpgm] Kiet listening

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Sat Feb 29 04:12:23 CET 2020

Kiet hears the woman and understands that language, quite well.  But it seems she isn’t Lemasan after all.  He also understands some of what Gnorf and Dorhak are discussing.

"Captain," he says in dwarf elder "I don’t think she is Lemasan, but from a land called Katai."

Kiet is somewhat piqued over how his people are treated here.  It’s not like we are all the same.  Sheesh.  It’s like saying all dwarf wives are just old battleaxes...but at least all the men love battleaxes.

Sent from my iPad