[pnpgm] Dorhak

Dorhak Red Wall dorhak at comcast.net
Mon Feb 24 21:26:13 CET 2020

Gnorf leans toward Dorhak and whispers, “is elf from the nearby Sea Elves? He looks like he is unsteady on land.”

Dorhak chuckles slightly.  "He’s unsteady wherever he is", a good-natured but awful looking grin on his lips.  "He's fine, for an elf.  Just impetuous."  He stops and looks at Gnorf and asks "But what is a 'sea elf'?  I’ve heard of a sea lion before, but sea elf?"  Dorhak shakes his head.

After Gnorf asks his question of the Bessemer appearance, Dorhak responds "it’s not confusion, but more like hard to grasp.  It just looks wrong.  Especially no facial hair on the females.  I do like to nuzzle me some soft cheek."

after coming on the scene with the human woman to be punished, Dorhak listens to Gnorf.  "I’m pretty peaceful too, preferring to sculpt stone.  But they say she was caught stealing!  She's lucky she didn’t try that with real dwarves but humans instead.  Had it been me, the rope would have been around her ugly little neck, not wrapped about her hands!"