[pnpgm] Game Update #117 - File #878- Party heads out to Kril Bes

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Fri Feb 21 08:30:11 CET 2020

    Character Name   Type       Player        Sex           Notes
..Arawn...........Druid...John.Haight........Ma..Alfar/Backup Navigator
..Dorhak..........Warrior.Kevin.Newark.......Ma..Captain/Leader/Dwarf
..Fremea..........Sidh....Tobie.Bonahoom.....Fe..Faerry/Archer/Magician
..Kiet............Acrobat.David.Sanders......Me..Human/Magician
..Mournath........Sailor..Gibert.Isla........Ma..Human/Navigator
..Pyandalgor......Hunter..Panthera...........Ma..Human/Hunter
..Raddok..........Miner...Bess Hadley........Ma..Human/Miner
..Unali...........Ninja...Wout.Broere........Fe..Human/Dagger Maiden
..Z'leyra.........Healer..Alex Koponen.......Fe..Human/Shaman/1st Mate
..Barbosa.........Warrior.Npc................Ma..Dwarf/Outcast

         Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

         Game Update #117 sequence (file #878)

            From Kiet: [Re: Actions]
                 Kiet’s not especially thrilled
with the reception he gets amongst

                 He does have one question.  "This travel thru the mountains,

                 OOC. I’m pretty sure none of us has out outdoor gear.
            GM: Ack.

            From Raddok: [Re actions]
                 [HA HA HAH!, Scott - about the
bath - pfft - Raddok is a bit shy with women
about; he's got a small towel on, although some might joke he's naked – lol]

                 Raddok decides, after seeing the large trough/bath, to strip

            GM: Ack. Yeah open ended actions allow for fun. :) Re: Bath

            From Arawn: [Re: Actions]
                 Upon hearing that the party will be heading out shortly ...

                 "I imagine it shouldn't be too
harsh," he said, glancing at ...

                 [OOC:   If Raddok wants magical
healing Arawn can do so but warns that if they're
wounded in the mountains he'll likely have to
wait until the next day for further healing.
Otherwise he'll tend to his wounds using his Healer skill.
                 For Unali and Z'leyra, let me
know if you want Arawn to take care of your wounds.]
            GM: Ack. Which healing spell? This
may be in your email ignore if so.

            From Unali: [Re: Actions]
                 Unali hears Arawn offer to look
at the groups wounds just before

                 "It would be good to have
someone look at this nasty punctures

            GM: Ack.

            From Arawn: [Re: Actions]
                   "I will," Arawn replied, giving the warrior-woman a warm

                 [OOC:   Healing Hand on Unali
using his wand at Max EL, reroll if
needed.  He'll follow up later with a Healing
Mist on himself in private after excusing himself to use the privy.]
            GM: Ack. Ah.  Healing Hand that answers that. : )