[pnpgm] Game Update #116 - File #869 - Prep to leave village

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 19 10:28:58 CET 2020

Fremea, disguised, walked into the little village and realized that no one really paid her any mind at all. That was weird all by its self. She will use her training to keep an eye out for anything else that just seems out of the place or could be dangerous.

She finds the party getting cleaned up and healed up. Dorhak asks what she saw and tells him of the extra "dwarves" that were hiding, but didn't really see anything else that would be nasty at this point. And this got her wings tensed a bit more. "It is almost too clean here, just as if they are not real? Yet, everything seems real here." She shivers a little bit.

With all the major issues they have come across before, this seems way too paranoid, yet she will be as mindful about anything strange going forward. She has never heard of dwarves not living in mountains, but then again, her knowledge is always lacking about most of the world.