[pnpgm] Dorhak

Dorhak Red Wall dorhak at comcast.net
Sat Feb 15 05:35:24 CET 2020

Looks like everyone is going Kril Bes.  Great.  I know I’m ugly and all, but really, there’s just too much smooth skin around here.  It’s just not decent!  And I can only imagine how much worse their kril will be.

"Alright everyone!" I tell them in Marentian.  "We are going to their kril...their main warren.  Heal up as need be, and pack up as best we can.  Raddok!  My things, please."  I look around and see that Fremea has deigned to join us again.  Strange that our 'hosts' didn’t make a big deal of it.  "Fremea!  Talk to me in a bit and let me know what you found."

while everybody is getting ready, I move over to Arawn.  In low tones I tell him "Arawn!  I don’t trust these heretics any farther than I can throw a mountain.  Would you please make sure we can all get away with a transport, like maybe back to that cave.  It would be far enough away for us to get away without too much trouble."

"I want all of us to try to find out whatever you can.  Eventually we have to find our way home.  Please share!  I know it’s not your strong suit, but we have to act as real crew.  We never know what small tidbit might give us our way home."