[pnpgm] Game Update #114 - File #860 - Dorhak given a suggestion

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 7 08:51:20 CET 2020

After spending sometime watching the group to make sure nothing was going to hurt them, she decided it was time to come down and rejoin the group. Yet, she knew it would not serve her to show her wings off, so a disguise, but not a kid this time. She needed to make it seem like she was just a short human woman, having tracked her party down and showing some water she had gotten.

She quickly changes into some of her newer clothes, but makes sure they are a bit dirtied up (since she would have been in the woods) and checks her wings and ears are well hidden. Then she finds one of her flasks, that should have some water, and hurriedly gets to the camp.

Using a little bit lower register of her voice, "Sorry, I am late, took me forever to find one of my flasks and then to get the water needed." She stops short of the whole group, "Wow, that is a lot of shorter men, what did I miss?" (making sure her wariness and confusion show through her voice).