[pnpgm] Game Update #141 - File #1066 - The Vily's Request

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Sun Aug 23 04:23:20 CEST 2020

    Character Name   Type       Player        Sex           Notes
..Arawn...........Druid...John.Haight........Ma..Alfar/Backup Navigator
..Dorhak..........Warrior.Kevin.Newark.......Ma..Captain/Leader/Dwarf
..Fremea..........Sidh....Tobie.Bonahoom.....Fe..Faerry/Archer/Magician
..Kiet............Acrobat.David.Sanders......Me..Human/Magician
..Mournath........Sailor..Gibert.Isla........Ma..Human/Navigator
..Pyandalgor......Hunter..Panthera...........Ma..Human/Hunter
..Raddok..........Miner...Bess.Hadley........Ma..Human/Miner
..Tsia.Phan.......Thief...Don.Ker............Fe..Human/Thief
..Unali...........Ninja...Wout.Broere........Fe..Human/Dagger Maiden
..Upus............Warrior.Gerald.Ford........Ma..Normal/Barbarian Warrior
..Kimis...........Warrior.NPC................Fe..Normal/Diumgi Companion
..Z'leyra.........Healer..Alex Koponen.......Fe..Human/Shaman/1st Mate
..Barbosa.........Warrior.Npc................Ma..Dwarf/Outcast

         Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

         Game Update #141 sequence (file #1066)

            From Arawn: [Re: Actions]
                 OOC:
                  Scott, didn't see the post in
my email so not sure if everyone else saw the most recent game update.
                 ----------
                 [Time: 1:24 pm}

                 Arawn nodded as the king warned
against speaking of the tome,

                 "Wise words. We shall save
further talk until our return to your home."

                 [Time: 1:44 pm]
                 Arawn couldn't help but smile
upon seeing the unicorn, his love for them
reflected in his eyes. Such was his urge to
follow after it that he began to take a few steps
in its direction before remembering that the
party needed his continued presence. Releasing a
sigh he spoke a prayer of blessing, wishing the unicorn joy and peace.

                 [Time: 1:51 pm]
                 OOC:
                 As a druid and alfar that would
have spent time between the Upper and Lower Realms, would he recognize a Vily?
                 IC:

                 OOC:
                 Arawn will translate for the
party, using either the Neutral Tongue or Tongue
of Wood. Raddok and everyone else, please assume
I've done so and feel free to post. Just remember
to let Scott know what is being translated and what is not
            GM: Ack.  Apparently it never go to
list. I think it was my end.  Fixed and will
verify next time. Only the Bes saw the unicorn
sorry.  I did not make that clear.  Forest is too
thick and hard to see far and wide.  So trees
would've blocked any view from your
angle.  Yes.  Good chance you'd know a Vily.  I
assume translation to Marentian or Dwarf for others.