[pnpgm] Game Update #140 - File #1056 - Demand of the forest

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Sat Aug 15 02:36:53 CEST 2020

Hmm..seems it never got out ot list so reposting..sorry folks.
So instead of update tomorrow I'll do it tue/wed.
Sorry.

    Character Name   Type       Player        Sex           Notes
..Arawn...........Druid...John.Haight........Ma..Alfar/Backup Navigator
..Dorhak..........Warrior.Kevin.Newark.......Ma..Captain/Leader/Dwarf
..Fremea..........Sidh....Tobie.Bonahoom.....Fe..Faerry/Archer/Magician
..Kiet............Acrobat.David.Sanders......Me..Human/Magician
..Mournath........Sailor..Gibert.Isla........Ma..Human/Navigator
..Pyandalgor......Hunter..Panthera...........Ma..Human/Hunter
..Raddok..........Miner...Bess.Hadley........Ma..Human/Miner
..Tsia.Phan.......Thief...Don.Ker............Fe..Human/Thief
..Unali...........Ninja...Wout.Broere........Fe..Human/Dagger Maiden
..Upus............Warrior.Gerald.Ford........Ma..Normal/Barbarian Warrior
..Kimis...........Warrior.NPC................Fe..Normal/Diumgi Companion
..Z'leyra.........Healer..Alex Koponen.......Fe..Human/Shaman/1st Mate
..Barbosa.........Warrior.Npc................Ma..Dwarf/Outcast

         Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

         Game Update #140 sequence (file #1056)

            From Fremea: [RE: Actions]
                 Fremea looks over the red head,
her eyes changing from caution to understanding,
"I am not sure what hill, as I was captive in the royal court,

                 After coming out from the
cave/meeting hall/whatever, and the king

            GM: Ack.

            From Dorhak: [Re: Actions]
                 Dorhak sees the king turn to go,
impressed with the sacrifice of

                 "his people were either fiercely loyal to their king, or

            GM: Ack.