[pnpgm] Dorhak

Dorhak Red Wall dorhak at comcast.net
Sun Aug 2 00:39:44 CEST 2020

dorhak sees the king turn to go, impressed with the sacrifice of his people.  But all is not always as it is presented.

"his people were either fiercely loyal to their king, or desperately afraid."

"Change of plans. We came here to extract the King, and bring him home.  I would like to maintain a skirmish line, however.  Fremea!  Go forward and do your thing, please.  Flight before fight, though.  I want you to report back before you engage an enemy.  If you were to fall, we wouldn’t even know."

"Pyandalgor!  Join up with Arawn and the red people.  Groups of two spread out and keep the group next to you in sight.  Looks like we are headed to those caves the King talked about."