[pnpgm] Game Update #125 - File #946 - Storm on western front

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 24 17:02:23 CEST 2020

Luckily for Fremea, she has flown in really bad weather and against the winds. She knows what she can do to get through this quickly. Once she knows where to go, she uses the wind to fly upwards, going backwards a little, to get above the winds extremely fast. At the same time she pulls her bow and readies and arrow (just after she gets out of the wind). She then casts fire arrow and loosens her arrow at the Giant. She should probably be frightened, since this thing is almost 5x her size and could probably squash her, that just never occurs to her. It is more important that her family is protected.

She figures coming from above the giant, it won't realize she is there until it is way too late.