[pnpgm] Game Update #124 - File #935 - Story time by Gnorf

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Thu Apr 16 04:32:08 CEST 2020

    Character Name   Type       Player        Sex           Notes
..Arawn...........Druid...John.Haight........Ma..Alfar/Backup Navigator
..Dorhak..........Warrior.Kevin.Newark.......Ma..Captain/Leader/Dwarf
..Fremea..........Sidh....Tobie.Bonahoom.....Fe..Faerry/Archer/Magician
..Gnorf...........Npc........................MA..Dwarf/Normal..Fighter
..Kiet............Acrobat.David.Sanders......Me..Human/Magician
..Mournath........Sailor..Gibert.Isla........Ma..Human/Navigator
..Pyandalgor......Hunter..Panthera...........Ma..Human/Hunter
..Raddok..........Miner...Bess.Hadley........Ma..Human/Miner
..Tsia.Phan.......Thief...Don.Ker............Fe..Human/Thief
..Unali...........Ninja...Wout.Broere........Fe..Human/Dagger Maiden
..Z'leyra.........Healer..Alex Koponen.......Fe..Human/Shaman/1st Mate
..Barbosa.........Warrior.Npc................Ma..Dwarf/Outcast
2 Horses for pack animals

         Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

         Game Update #124 sequence (file #935)

         Admin Notes: Roster updated with Gnorf.

            From Kiet: [Re: Actions
                 After the fight, Kiet will allow
the earth strength to regenerate his damage, then
dispel the effect when all damage is healed. He
feels slightly weary afterward, but also isn’t surprised.
            GM: Ack.

            From Z'leyra: [Re: Actions]
                 Z'leyra offers instruction in
healing skill as she patches the wounds of those
that want her to (including herself). Then she
uses her staff and for those that want magical
healing will use Healing Mist to heal the damage.
She gifts two throwing daggers to Tsia.
Asks party "Do you folks want wolf pelts?"
            GM: Ack. Give daggers when she has
her own daggers but Dorhak doesn't want them to be given to her?

            From Fremea: [Re: Actions]
                 Fremea is upset with herself for
letting one of the wolves damage her wing. She
will tend to herself and use her own healing
spell to repair it. After that is done, she will
check to see if these wolves have any properties that she could utilize.
            GM: Ack.