[pnpgm] Kiet’s actions

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Tue Apr 14 23:53:29 CEST 2020

   Seeing Kiet's energetic fatigue Arawn came over the man to offer his services.   "That spell seems to have taken a bit out of you. I can restore what was lost if you'll let me."

   OOC:   By now Kiet (and most of the party) would know that Arawn is very adept at using the Energy spell to restore EnL (as he uses it frequently, at least on himself). So if anyone needs their Energy Level restored you can always go to Arawn for help with this.
   BTW, Scott, Arawn will use it on himself as well as I think I burnt up some Energy sometime in the last couple of posts. Just not sure at this point. With his tweak I'll take a guess that EL 1 will be sufficient for him and Kiet unless he somehow senses otherwise.