[pnpgm] Kiet's actions

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Fri Apr 3 00:08:21 CEST 2020

   GM: Notes:

         Kiet: I can do a
retro action for phase 1 to flame the wolf since you had time if
wanted.  But I don't like doing that without your ok.  Wasn't
sure what weapons wanted tulwar or javelins or such.

No...I want to reserve those for emergencies.  A retro action, if allowed, would be to tap his shield three times and draw his tulwar, while shouting "Alarm! Alarm!"  He’s a fast thinker, he is.
Moving toward the horses, to help protect them, he also speaks some nearly indecipherable words (to most, anyway)in The Elder "Windwall!  Elemental pact, please!"
Perhaps a lightning bolt or two will dissuade them.

Sent from my iPad