[pnpgm] Game Update #121 - File #904 - Party leaves village

Hsingai Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 2 08:19:24 CEST 2020

Pyan keeps closer to the rear of the group than normal to keep an eye of Tsia still worried about her deals with the Yokai. once that pass out of the forest&hills he is familiar with he lets the others lead and falls farther to the back to keep a better eye on her.
Pyan will be surprized by the size of the wolves.  He thinks that are umkhombandlela(Dire wolves in DnD terms) and takes a moments to double check his eyes to see if he is really seeing what he thinks he's seeing. othewise SOP for Pyan

--- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.