[pnpgm] Game Update #93 - File #711 - Suits of Freedom

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 7 09:43:01 CEST 2019

<she is winged out, since she had been invis otherwise, not going to where her disguise>

Fremea had been studying the annoying human, looking for signs of training in any combat form. His stance, or maybe if he twitched his hands looking for something to grasp for fighting. Since she had arrived late to the party, she only caught the last couple of riddles, coin was easy, but it seemed to her that the last thing was more of a personal preference than a riddle. Dwarves make no sense to her. Oh well, at least it seemed that Dorhak said the right thing, since all of the magic just winked out, except for the party. Interesting.

Then the annoying human took off, and was he quick. She attempted to fly after him, but others kept getting in the way, preventing her from catching him before getting to the cave. She got stopped up by the extra darkness, though it was much larger in here and she could really pour it on to catch him. This human was not going to stop and she was determined to make sure he did.

She gives chase and pulls out her bow to make sure he does not reach something that is not his to take.