[pnpgm] Game Update #101 - File #751 - Escape to death?

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 22 11:15:26 CEST 2019

Fremea is extremely upset. First, about her target being dead already (not even sure how, since she was directly on his tail) and second, because it is raining so much. She really hopes to find the trail, where the arrows came from, or really the book. Even though it is raining, she will use her Mana sensing to see if there is anything she can determine. Maybe a trail of residual magic if the book itself could leave something.