[pnpgm] Game Update #106 - File #790 - Cave Scouting

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Sun Nov 24 05:54:31 CET 2019

    Character Name   Type       Player        Sex           Notes
..Arawn...........Druid...John.Haight........Ma..Alfar/Backup Navigator
..Dorhak..........Warrior.Kevin.Newark.......Ma..Captain/Leader/Dwarf
..Fremea..........Sidh....Tobie.Bonahoom.....Fe..Faerry/Archer/Magician
..Kiet............Acrobat.David.Sanders......Me..Human/Magician
..Mournath........Sailor..Gibert.Isla........Ma..Human/Navigator
..Pyandalgor......Hunter..Panthera...........Ma..Human/Hunter
..Raddok..........Miner...Bess Hadley........Ma..Human/Miner
..Unali...........Ninja...Wout.Broere........Fe..Human/Dagger Maiden
..Z'leyra.........Healer..Alex Koponen.......Fe..Human/Shaman/1st Mate
..Barbosa.........Warrior.Npc................Ma..Dwarf/Outcast
..Corona..........Eagle...Npc................Ma..Companion to Z'leyra

         Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

         Game Update #106 sequence (file #790)

            Post from Raddok: [Re: Actions]
                 As he hands the healing knife back to Kiet, Raddok feels a

                 [OOC: How much can Raddok tell
(with his miner's background), in the dark, about
how natural or worked the cave entrance is? It
makes a difference to any advice he might have to
offer - for example how big the cave might be, if
horses are there, what the ground, or kind of
stone, outside indicates about what might be
inside (wagon ruts, hoofmarks, etc of draft
animals, signs of cleared land for storage,
shipping areas, etc; is there any sign of it
being worked as a mine or a shelter, or is it a
hidden spot used only for shelter or to hide?)]
            GM: Ack.  Without moonlight and
normal human night eyes you don't have much
detail.  But it seems to be natural cave.  More
details unknown at this distance unless inside.