[pnpgm] UPDATE # 75 - Raddok packs his gear, seeking advice

Bessie Hadley eleabess at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 27 22:56:55 CEST 2019

Forgot to mention that, without his backrack & great sword, Raddok's weight, with what he is wearing/carrying totals 233.6#, heavy, but within his horse's load parameters of 240(80)#. (Raddok's horse is a max-sized warhorse II, trained to stay in place with a dropped rein, purchased purposely to manage Raddok's size/weight.)

Bess L. Hadley