[pnpgm] Game Update #68 - File #552 - Final city prep

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Sun Mar 31 00:31:13 CET 2019

    Character Name   Type       Player        Sex           Notes
..Arawn...........Druid...John.Haight........Ma..Alfar/Backup Navigator
..Dorhak..........Warrior.Kevin.Newark.......Ma..Captain/Leader/Dwarf
..Fremea..........Sidh....Tobie.Bonahoom.....Fe..Faerry/Archer/Magician
..Ix..............Shaman..Rachelle.Gauthier..Fe..Human/Shaman
..Kiet............Acrobat.David.Sanders......Me..Human/Magician
..Maelorna........Dancer..Don.Kerr...........Fe..Human/Seductress
..Mournath........Sailor..Gibert.Isla........Ma..Human/Navigator
..Pyandalgor......Hunter..Panthera...........Ma..Human/Hunter
..Raddok..........Miner...Bess Hadley........Ma..Human/Miner
..Unali...........Ninja...Wout.Broere........Fe..Human/Dagger Maiden
..Z'leyra.........Healer..Alex Koponen.......Fe..Human/Shaman/1st Mate
..Barbosa.........Warrior.Npc................Ma..Dwarf/Outcast
..Brutto..........Sailor..Npc................Ma..Sailor #1
..Finn............Sailor..Npc................Ma..Sailor #2
..Ardrackle.......Sailor..Npc................Ma..Sailor #3
..Zepp............Sailor..Npc................Ma..Sailor #4
..Corona..........Eagle...Npc................Ma..Companion to Z'leyra
..Zol.Zim.........Wolf....Npc................Ma..Zehani Wolf/Ix's Friend

         Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

         Game Update #68 sequence (file #552)

            From Raddok: [Re: Actions]
                 [Thanks, Scott for the
information. Figured things from treasure would
be divided equally - coins & cash from sold
items, etc. Raddok just betraying his ignorance
of past procedures. Thinking about it, he will
realize that using Malic as sales rep for the
whole group's selling of armor, & not worrying
about selling anything himself would be much
easier. then he knows he will get an equal
share.] Hearing of Z's offer to make magical
items, he will shyly ask if he might have a small
item, whether it's getting a jewel/jewelry item
enhanced (if he gets one that can be), or any
other small item, such as a piece of armor, belt,
etc. Since he did not directly rescue her or
Arawn, he won't feel too rebuffed if he doesn't
get anything from her, since he has already
received the ring, a magical gift that seems magnificent to him.
            GM: Ack. To many treasure is a fun
part of game.  Its a factor of trust. I only
referee it the actual method is up to you
guys.  If one guy takes every item so be it.  I
can only mark it such down.  Course others may
complain.  That's where Rping comes in and
problem resolution.  Items selected is yours
period.  Then a equal amount of final coins from
sold items is divided up.  Some like Arawn have
chosen to take less a gold share and just a item
or two.  That's up to you guys.

            From Fremea: [Re: Actions]
                 Fremea wonders what happened in the room seeing all the dead

                 Treasure -

                 Exceptional Clothing

                 Sextant
                 Map Scroll (or at least a copy of it)
                 At least 3 quivers of arrows

                 Otherwise, just the split from all sold items
            GM: Ack. Thanks for the quiver
reminder I need to add that. :) Something obvious
I forgot. Fremea is tapped out if missed mana
report. For the day.  So no mana to cast any healing.  Sorry.  :<

            From Kiet: [Re: Actions]
                 I missed that there was some
magic chainmail.  It's a long list. Kiet would
like either the elvish chainmail or the magic
one.  Magic first priority, elvish second.
            GM: Ack. Added to list.  Thanks.

            From Dorhak: [Re: Actions]
                 Our good Captain has some items
he would like to vie for.  Is that said right?

                 bracelet prot vs chaos. Seems like useful.
                 Dwarf-made quilted armor.  Keep
it in the family.  And it keeps the mail off the hair on my body and arms.
                 the 9cc footstool.
                 the lounge chair to go with it.
                 One halberd.
                 Any jewels, non-enhanceable
                 any gems, non-enhanceable
                 the treasure map.  What dwarf doesn’t like gold.
                 sextant
                 and (probably along with
everyone else): the mysterious chainmail.  It
might not be dwarves manufacture, but this is one
area where the humans  do pretty well.  Naturally
dwarves can do better, but the magic set would
almost certainly be an improvement over what Dorhak has now.
            GM: Ack.  Did fine on post.  But the
any gems/jewels is tricky that to me means you
take them all.  So its harder to figure out but just something to consider.

         [Apris 27th, 1636TH]

         [Time: 2:30 pm]

            Fremea wonders what happened in the
room seeing all the dead and Unali only had just
walked in. She knows she didn't get to help out.
She shrugs and takes a look at Z to see if she
has anything that will remove the paralysis from her quickly.

            After checking out Z, making sure she
can help heal Arawn, she will tend to herself.
She will check her wound out and cast Healing (max EL) on herself.
"I offer to anyone else that needs some healing,
I can help with that as Z will need to tend to Arawn and herself first."

            Fremea looks one last time at the
pirate bodies.  No cuts, slashes or stabs from
daggers except 2 spots.  Yet the others all
died.  The bodies show signs of a black mark as
if touched by something and that's it.  It almost
reminds her of when Arawn fought and cast some spells to cause such wounds.

            She helps to gather all the treasure
from the other ship she made sure was beached.
Once gathering is done, "What shall we do with
this? Is there anything here to salvage for spare
parts or should we burn it so no others can use
it against anyone else? The same goes for the other ship."

            Finn nods, “we are collecting food,
water, ropes and other supplies. Even the 2
ship's bells are worth coin and hard to replace so good booty.”

         Actions? Comments?

         Next Update...Saturday?

         GM:  Another small update.  I was hoping
to be free Wednesday but it’ll be another full
busy day.  So next will have to be Saturday.  By
then I'll process the loot after deadline –
probably Tuesday if I have time. Then we MAY move
on leaving the port but not heard from Dorhak on
Malic and such.  So will give a bit more
time.  Last week for last 5 days of IBT to Vahear
– if not will use old old IBT data. Last 5 days
for language necklace use as well reminder.  We
will have loot conflicts to resolve then as
well.  Loot file /link updated as of today.  Stay
tuned.  Sorry for 1 update weeks but Tue/wed day
offs have been murder last few weeks.  I will
assume Z heals the wounded below.  I've not heard
from  other healers (aside from Kiet/dagger for
Barbosa).  In fact I've not heard from John/Arawn
lately I've sent 2 emails so hope he is good.  I
did add Arrows and Quivers to loot at very top of list.

         GM: Wound Status -

                  Player         Status
                 Z'leyra Light (13) Wound
                 Barbosa Heavy (15) Damage
                 Mae             Light (11) Damage
                 Pyan            Light (2) Damage
                 Fremea  Moderate (6) Damage
                 Ardackle        Light (5) damage
                 Finn            Moderate (10) Damage
                 Arawn           Moderate, (12) Damage, Burnt
                 Dorhak  Light (6) Damage
                 Unali   Light (3) Damage
                 Raddok  Light (2) Damage

       GM: Language Necklace Use: Roll W+EM or less
               Buff: +Em Mar 24th, +W Mar 29th

                 Character           Date         Learning          Notes
                   Pyan          Apr  27th     Fomorian From Unali Failure

         GM: Watch Assignments:

                 First  ( 7-10pm) - Dorhak, Raddok, Ix
                 Second (10- 1am) - Arawn, Mae, Pyan
                 Third  ( 1- 4am) - Fremea, Z'leyra, Mournath
                 Fourth ( 4- 7am) - Unali, Kiet, Barbasa