[pnpgm] Game Update #64 - File #533 - Boarding action Phase 6-8

Hsingai Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 14 22:31:59 CET 2019

The only thing Pyan picked up out of the treasure hoard was his precious.

> Pyan looks over the teasures but hearing Z'layha's pleads he decides> it best not to loud himself down thou there is one piece of> exceptionally shiny jewelry that is vary tempting to him. but is> worthless in this world and back in his world he already has> everything he needs.
> IN that case Pyan takes the shiniest piece of jewelry he can find.>  looking back to Z'layha to see that it is ok with her. Pyan's has no concept of wealth beyond personal use.If you had him picking up gems will just say he did it at the encouragement of the other party members
Oh and just FYI after he is done with seamanship and eagle Pyan will start trying to turn some of that useless jewelry into more practical, wearable jewelry. He'll buy a hand drill or make one, he should be able to adapted the design used for making fires, to make holes in the coins and string to tie them together.
--- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.

    On Saturday, March 9, 2019, 7:35:55 PM CST, pnpgm <pnpgm at comcast.net> wrote:     From Pyan: [Re: Actions]

         I was just
skimming over the old emails and I think I forgot two mention that Pyan
keeps his precious(the shiniest piece of jewelry he found in the
shapeshifter hoard) and anything that Pyan did't feel he needed to learn
how you survive in the terrain around the city he left at Z's mansion, of
course he needs to keep his precious on him at all times. :)

         Just subtract
it's value from pyan share if you missed that.

   GM: Ack.  On sheet I only see the Worthless Gems (21)
as loot.  What else did you grab? I must've missed it.