[pnpgm] Update #86 - Raddok - + two quick points of clarification

Bessie Hadley eleabess at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 25 03:09:54 CEST 2019

[Hi, Scott - now reading the website posts to get them all. In answer to your questions:
 1) Raddok WILL be diplomatic in what he says to Velf, as long as possible. (He may have trouble with some swear words & name-calling anyway - lol)
2) re: cliff rope - Raddok had 100' of regular rope, but I felt there was an indication that someone else used their rope for that descent down the cliff. Raddok's would have only reached halfway, in any case. Whether or not it is determined that Raddok's rope has to be used for that descent, he still has the 50' of fine rope, his grapple & all his other climbing equipment with him, in & on his backpack.]

Raddok feels an inner sigh of relief that his guess worked, & tries not to grin at the other word given. "Do we all go down now?" he asks, "Or not?" He looks at Velf, then at the others for clues. He asks Arawn & Dorhak, in Dwarf Elder, how to respond to Velf's accusation, and shrugs his shoulders hesitantly.

Bess L. Hadley