[pnpgm] Dorhak

Dorhak Red Wall dorhak at comcast.net
Fri Jul 19 06:53:57 CEST 2019

Dorhak reaches over and stops Barbosa, shaking his head.  "No."

Dorhak has led others in battle before.  He's leading this insane group right now, though leading might just be a very exaggerated word for it.  But he's also the Captain.  He is responsible for the welfare of his crew.  It took every bit of this ugly little dwarf's patience and willpower not to toss this Velf scum down the abyss.  All those Elder lives lost because of his feckless, faint hearted cowardice.  He makes a promise to himself, silently signaling it to Barbosa, that he swears to end Velf's pathetic existence when this is over.

He remains 'in character' and tells Raddok "I will go first.  I could use a shield and weapon."

he still looks around, noting as many details of the cavern as he can recognize. He is, of course, a dwarf, and the cavern is plenty light enough for him.  The torch is almost overkill.

He hopes somebody can provide him his request.

either way, he says "I’m ready" still in Dwarf Elder.