[pnpgm] Footnote response to Update #82 - Raddok

Bessie Hadley eleabess at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 12 15:51:28 CEST 2019

When, at the beginning of the climb, Kiet tells Raddok about having climbing gear, Raddok tells Kiet, "That's good! I also have my grapple, 50' of fine climbing rope, pikes & a hammer. That means we have extra - we might need it."

He looks at Kiet's pack. "I can carry a little bit more, if that gets too heavy for you. I can manage another 20# without much difference, & still have room to carry more - if you need help." Then he turned away to finish the sling he was rigging.

Bess L. Hadley