[pnpgm] Game Update #83 - File #660 - Party descends to cave

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Thu Jul 11 09:18:45 CEST 2019

    Character Name   Type       Player        Sex           Notes
..Arawn...........Druid...John.Haight........Ma..Alfar/Backup Navigator
..Dorhak..........Warrior.Kevin.Newark.......Ma..Captain/Leader/Dwarf
..Fremea..........Sidh....Tobie.Bonahoom.....Fe..Faerry/Archer/Magician
..Ix..............Shaman..Rachelle.Gauthier..Fe..Human/Shaman
..Kiet............Acrobat.David.Sanders......Me..Human/Magician
..Maelorna........Dancer..Don.Kerr...........Fe..Human/Seductress
..Mournath........Sailor..Gibert.Isla........Ma..Human/Navigator
..Pyandalgor......Hunter..Panthera...........Ma..Human/Hunter
..Raddok..........Miner...Bess Hadley........Ma..Human/Miner
..Unali...........Ninja...Wout.Broere........Fe..Human/Dagger Maiden
..Z'leyra.........Healer..Alex Koponen.......Fe..Human/Shaman/1st Mate
..Barbosa.........Warrior.Npc................Ma..Dwarf/Outcast
..Brutto..........Sailor..Npc................Ma..Sailor #1
..Finn............Sailor..Npc................Ma..Sailor #2
..Ardrackle.......Sailor..Npc................Ma..Sailor #3
..Zepp............Sailor..Npc................Ma..Sailor #4
..Corona..........Eagle...Npc................Ma..Companion to Z'leyra
..Zol.Zim.........Wolf....Npc................Ma..Zehani Wolf/Ix's Friend

         Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

         Game Update #83 sequence (file #660)

            From Kiet: [Re: Actions]
                 Kiet offers to go first, as he
has climbed before.  The extra weight of his gear
is troubling, but it’s best to have one experienced person below and one
above for safety reasons.

                 If he falls, he can cast an EL0
flight spell.  If he has trouble clearing the
landing area, he will cast Earth Strength from his
small, black shield.
            GM: Ack. So fall 350 odd feet? That's
maybe 8-9  seconds if I figure.  Yeah might have time to cast stuff. :)

            From Fremea: [Re: Actions]
                 Fremea will take a quick look at
the cave entrance to make sure there is nothing
that shows any danger to her friends, then she
will see about getting Unali there as fast as she can.
            GM: Ack.

            From Arawn: [Re: Actions]
                 [Ma 3rd   between 11:39am and 12:22pm]

                 ["We found information of a
great treasure here on the island. The empire
seeks this treasure so we can further destroy the low files?"]

                 "What kind of treasure is it?," Arawn asked, hoping the man
.

                 [Ma 3rd   12:22pm]

                 Arawn gave an affirmative nod when Kiet volunteered to be ...
            GM: Ack.