[pnpgm] OT: One of those other RPGs(Pathfinder)

Hsingai Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 24 08:09:14 CET 2019

Not getting enough of a RPG fix here  I've been going to a PAthfinder Soceity game at my FLAGS.
I'm a natural Beta tester I'm instantly draw to things that are broken.
with 20 in the promary stat for a caster you get bonus spell slots.1st:2, 2nd:1, 3rd:1, 4th:1, 5th:1
Orcals get all cure spells as bonus known spells so I'm like 5th lvl heal spells!

I was flipping thou the books and looking online for builds for healers as our group does't have a heavy healer and and it was said that the Oracle beat the cleric so I looked up that class and saw this facored class Option "Add one spell known from the oracle spell list. This spell must be at least one level below the highest spell level the oracle can cast."
Now PFS stats are point buy and it's only 17 points out of 20 to get a stat to 18 and then add the racial bonus of +2 you got 20

So my ears perk up I can get any 4th lvl spell off of the cleric spell list.
IMBUE WITH SPELL ABILITy
School evocation; Level cleric 4Casting Time 10 minutesComponents V, S, DFRange touchTarget creature touched; see textDuration permanent until discharged (D)Saving Throw Will negates (harmless); Spell Resistance yes (harmless)You transfer some of your currently prepared spells, and theability to cast them, to another creature. Only a creature withan Intelligence score of at least 5 and a Wisdom score of at least9 can receive this boon. Only cleric spells from the schoolsof abjuration, divination, and conjuration (healing) can betransferred. The number and level of spells that the subject can begranted depends on its Hit Dice; even multiple castings of imbuewith spell ability can’t exceed this limit.
HD of Recipient  Spells Imbued2 or lower  One 1st-level spell3–4  One or two 1st-level spells5 or higher  One or two 1st-level spells andone 2nd-level spell
The transferred spell’s variable characteristics (range, duration,area, and the like) function according to your level, not the level ofthe recipient.Once you cast imbue with spell ability, you cannot preparea new 4th-level spell to replace it until the recipient uses theimbued spells or is slain, or until you dismiss the imbue with spellability spell. In the meantime, you remain responsible to yourdeity or your principles for the use to which the spell is put. Ifthe number of 4th-level spells you can cast decreases, and thatnumber drops below your current number of active imbue withspell ability spells, the more recently cast imbued spellsare dispelled.To cast a spell with a verbal component, the subject must be ableto speak. To cast a spell with a somatic component, it must be ableto move freely. To cast a spell with a material component or focus, itmust have the materials or focus.
That  was written before the oracle was released it's a spontaneous spell caster it don't prepare spell in order to cast them so the limit of the number of spells I can give out doesn't work.But I don't got prepare to share with people so I dip a level into Cleric as my second level.
I fashioned character that one part Universal Life Church, one part televangelist Making people clerics for a price.
I'm still first lvl but and It's my first char so I might be missing something but I asked about the IwSA and he said it worked like that for Oracles.