[pnpgm] Game Update #60 - File #520 - Reverse Pirate Boarding

Hsingai Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 03:44:16 CET 2019

On Saturday, February 16, 2019, 11:49:40 AM CST, Dorhak Red Wall <dorhak at comcast.net> wrote:

>"Aye, I expect we must rescue our comrades."  Dorhak shakes his head in disgust.
>
>"Everyone prepare for boarding...best weapons and armor."

Pyan wonders what his best weapon is the spear Kiet gave him from Kell's Estate. IT does lightning, though to be honest he has never seen the effects of lightning close up except on a tree when he tried out the enchantment, it scared him to much to try it again. THen there's the fact that  He's been walk using ta spear since he could walk and only.pick up using the sword a few months ago, Though the party members knowledgeable in magics said that the sword he is using has it's magics of it own that help in combat but it's was all technical babel to him.
Pyan just hopes it's all over before he has to give up on his bow, he's good with arrows.

--- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.