[pnpgm] Game Update #60 - File #520 - Reverse Pirate Boarding

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Tue Feb 19 23:46:24 CET 2019

    Character Name   Type       Player        Sex           Notes
..Arawn...........Druid...John.Haight........Ma..Alfar/Backup Navigator
..Dorhak..........Warrior.Kevin.Newark.......Ma..Captain/Leader/Dwarf
..Fremea..........Sidh....Tobie.Bonahoom.....Fe..Faerry/Archer/Magician
..Ix..............Shaman..Rachelle.Gauthier..Fe..Human/Shaman
..Kiet............Acrobat.David.Sanders......Me..Human/Magician
..Maelorna........Dancer..Don.Kerr...........Fe..Human/Seductress
..Mournath........Sailor..Gibert.Isla........Ma..Human/Navigator
..Pyandalgor......Hunter..Panthera...........Ma..Human/Hunter
..Raddok..........Miner...Bess Hadley........Ma..Human/Miner
..Unali...........Ninja...Wout.Broere........Fe..Human/Dagger Maiden
..Z'leyra.........Healer..Alex Koponen.......Fe..Human/Shaman/1st Mate
..Barbasa.........Warrior.Npc................Ma..Dwarf/Outcast
..Brutto..........Sailor..Npc................Ma..Sailor #1
..Finn............Sailor..Npc................Ma..Sailor #2
..Ardrackle.......Sailor..Npc................Ma..Sailor #3
..Zepp............Sailor..Npc................Ma..Sailor #4
..Corona..........Eagle...Npc................Ma..Companion to Z'leyra
..Zol.Zim.........Wolf....Npc................Ma..Zehani Wolf/Ix's Friend

         Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

         Game Update #60 sequence (file #520)

            From Kiet: [Re: Actions[
                 Sorry about not posting much,
but the fact is there ain’t much I can do from on the ship.

                 "Captain?  Will we be going
after this other ship to board it?...
            GM: Ack. No problem.  I know its been
boring riding back and forth.  I figured party
would've taken on 1 ship then next.  Granted if
both ships had boarded then it'd be hard even for
wimpy npcs.  So actually the strategy worked
well.  Any group that can take down a giant
shouldn't be afraid of wimpy pirates. :)

            From Raddok; [Re: Actions]
                 [Apris 27th, 1636TH - approx 2:17 PM]

                 When the ship begins to veer west, Raddok stands up from

                 "Captain?" Raddok ventured saying in Dwarf Elder to

            GM: Ack.